Monday, January 18, 2010

Water bottles all round

So after several attempts at finding a sippy for Josh, he has announced his preference, mine!

I have bought 4-5 different styles and brands and I suppse I should be grateful there is one he likes, I would just rather not have my favorite bottle all crusted with crackers and sticky paw prints. Tonight was the final straw. He took his spaghetti all covered with sauce and smushed it into the cap. Gross.

I got online after dinner and ordered one for him, then added one for each girl. They love mine too. In fact this summer they broke the flip thingy off the top they loved it so much. And bit the bite valve almost all the way through! And since they still use sippy cups at night to have access to water that they can't spill, we figure it is time to upgrade them to a age approriate and still spill proof drinking container.

My beloved bottle is in the sink soaking off the sauce and sticky paw prints. I just hope the others get here soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment