Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Unpacking

Josh has been sleeping on the floor since we left Suffolk-first on a foam bed in the hotel, then on his mattress on his room because we could not ind the hardware for his bed.

After a nearly a month in the new house I finally found the hardware for his bed-logically located in a box marked kitchen. Yeah!! We no longer have to wait 6 more weeks for the replacement pack from the manufacturer! It annoyed me enormously that they never ordered the first time I called in and had to get the order three weeks later processed via the nice neighbor who works there, he also got me a set of instructions!! It is a 4-8 week order period too! So I am beyond thrilled we can assemble his bed tonight!

The next box I opened contained a real treat- a bag of onions. After a month in storage and a month in our house they were beyond nasty. Who packs that??? Lat week I pulled our my bread basket to find a moldy loaf of bread inside. I don't do mold well!

No comments:

Post a Comment