Saturday, January 5, 2013

Baxter's new shoes

So on the advice of a very good friend, we went ahead and ordered shoes for the dog to protect his little paws for cold and salty roads.

They arrived today and I put them on the dog. Have you ever tried the prank where you put tape on a cat's paw and they try to never ever use it all the while shaking it off? Not that I did that, but I've seen it happen, Baxter had a similar reaction. I think he had a small panic attack when all 4 shoes were on his feet. He pranced, he panicked, and he really didn't want to walk. So I grabbed his leash to force the issue. He managed to shake/buck his hind paws within the first 2 minutes. I walked him around the loop twice to try and get him used to the front two. Going to try and link to the video Karl took. Super funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment