Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Do over

I've made 3 different batches of Valentines this morning, yeah, and just ruined a batch of chex mix party mix which means I'll have to go back to the store. I'm fairly certain my middle kiddo went to school in tears as she forgot her shoes-she wore her boots outside, and went I sprinted back to get her some before the bus came, I grabbed her least favorite pair, but since her favorites weren't in the shoe cubby, I am willing to say tough luck! At the bus stop, another mom said she had scratched her son on the bus while pretending to be a cat and drew blood. Now I get to have the first ever talk and send her to apologize which I know will go over sooo well. Another mom says the boy in question probably did something to provoke her, but the other kids that mom talked to about "the incident" say no. Haven't heard her side of the story yet. I have a pounding headache. Can we call it a day?





1 comment:

  1. Adorable Valentines! I am so sorry about your rough morning. Love you!

    ReplyDelete