Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Costume Making

So Josh was invited to go to a party, and I happened to know he was on a massive super hero kick, so naturally I decided to design a logo, and make a cape for Super Gage!!  Josh would like me to get busy and make a BatmanSuperJosh now!  I am really pleased with my cape and mask,  and discovered I hate sewing on dance wear fabric.  So glad I bought so much of it to make doll clothing:( seriously it is awful to sew!

After I got the mask and cape down, I looked up cute Pirate costumes on Pintrest as it was a themed party where costumes were encouraged, and got too busy to do anything at all about it. So last night I whipped out an awesome pirate shirt and pair of pants.the girls also enjoy being pirates so we will be working on a pirate theme for Halloween!  I'm thinking Elizabeth Swan style outfits for the girls.


1 comment: