Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Awesome Halloween costumes

Despite the fact that Karl seems to utterly  dislike Halloween,  I absolutely adore it!  I love costumes,  as long as they are creative and/or adorable.  We don't do scary at my house.

So this year I made the girls their choice of costumes, a vampire for Sydney, and Mavis from Hotel Transylvania for Emily.  She was a vampire mid way into turning into her bat self.

Josh wanted to be Bumblebee the transformer so I bought his.  I had grand plans to make hima transforming car costume, but reality kicked in and I scraped that idea.
I was Snow White, from theTV show Once Upon a Time.  No one got my costume, but I think everyone should wear a cape and awesome boots.  It's very fun!

We actually carved real pumpkins this year. Um,  ewwwwwww! Pumpkin guts are nasty!  But it was fun to use a chisel on a pumpkin.



No comments:

Post a Comment