Sunday, June 29, 2008

Oh baby!

The girls did a great job on Saturday cleaning their room and playroom,(Emily even managed to get her dresser back down to wood and treasures uncovering at least 5-8 inches of stuff-yes we should have acted sooner) and an even better job today getting it messy again! I did not get on them about cleaning it before bedtime, since I was just a bit more scattered than usual, but I mentioned we would need to get on that tomorrow.

After I had hugged them and kissed them and sent them off to bed, I heard them still talking but didn't hush them up too much. I probably should have known they were up to no good! So ten minutes after I said goodnight, they came trotting out, one at a time, and gave me a pile of stuffed animals that they no longer wanted and now wanted to "sail" I think they mean sell! So I thanked them, and then with each kiddo there was one item I really wanted to rescue. I suggested to both girls-did I mention they came out separately-that maybe that item would be a great thing to save and give the baby. Oddly enough they changed their minds instantly and no longer wanted to get rid of the item in question. So if selling to a stranger is ok what does it mean when giving it to your prospective baby brother is not?

No comments:

Post a Comment