Sunday, July 11, 2010

Lowes kids activity


Yesterday I finally got my act together and showed up at Lowes at the right time and on the right day for the free kids workshop. They have wanted to do this for quite some time so I felt like a major hero getting it right!

They made ball catching toys. The highlight-Emily snapping a nail in two and needing a new kit. And after putting on two pieces sidewise but in the right place on Sydneys kit, she kept repeating mom, that looks wrong. I of course kept telling her everything was fine, but I put the same pieces on the wrong side that time!

Josh was a good sport while they were working, and luckily for me two neighbor dad showed up and helped me out when I was struggling with two kits and two kits needing help.



















No comments:

Post a Comment