Friday, May 31, 2013

Josh- adenoids out

We went to the ENT to see his opinion of Josh's ears/hearing/nasal issue.  We had gone this route with both girls so things were pretty routine.  Josh had his surgery today and the doctor just told me everything went well.  I'm waiting for him to come to recovery and go back and see him.  He was such a good boy going off to sleep.  I was a basket case, but I think everything went well!  Now for a week or so of soft foods and Popsicles!  Emily is coming with me to his post op to se if her adenoids are still an issue as they got scrapped not removed when she was 3.

He hated the "itchy" gown but liked my goofy blue jumpsuit and hair net!  I brought the iPad and that helped ease the itchy issues!



2 comments:

  1. Brave boy! Glad it went well. Do you guys need anything??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We seem to be ok!! Pain seems worse today, but the super strong Tylenol is working and we are loaded up with Popsicles! How about you guys??

      Delete