Monday, July 22, 2013

Madison Wisconsin

We left Minnesota Friday and headed to Wisconsin.  We got to visit with friends of mine from Boston post marriage days.  Happily we had seen them a year earlier when they came to the outer banks for a family reunion, but it was more fun to spend a few hours just with them!!  And happily this time, all our kids got along with one another!  Turns out the Emilys are both into the same series and sadly for my Emily, their Emily was hours away from getting her new kitten.  We also realized we are sadly lacking and plan to see the hobbit as soon as we get home,  and I will watch LOTR because it is way better than the books, which (gasp) I did not enjoy. (Sorry, I tried to like them, I really tried, but failed)

My only photo appears to be from the impromptu disco ball dance party held by Sydney, Soren, and Alice.  Josh sulked in the hall as he wanted Wii.

No comments:

Post a Comment