Monday, June 15, 2015

Everybody is ok!


So two weeks ago I accidentally hit a bumper of a parked car.  That was bad and super embarrassing because the owner was in his car,  and I had two youth and an adult leader in mine.
Today was worse.  Emily and I were off to her tap dance dress rehersal.  
I was the fifth car in a pile up.  My poor Van looks awful.  I was so upset I promptly burst into tears.  It had been a rough day to begin with,  and this just did me in.
Thankfully we were fine.  No air bags deployed,  nothing terrible happened.  We missed the rehersal, and we have no car.  Karl is in VA,  and his car is in the shop.  
Sigh.  Thankfully I have awesome neighbors who came and got me,  then took me out again to dance class so Emily could go to her hip hop,  and I could attend my tap recital.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry, Heather! Hope you get through the next little while carless!

    ReplyDelete