Sunday, June 21, 2015

Dance recitals done!


Emily and I both had dance lessons this year and as a result we're both performing in the annual dance recitals.  I didn't get a new shot of Emily in her tap costume, so hers the one from dress rehersal/crash night from last weeks post.
   My recital was Friday night, hers Saturday afternoon.  As usual,  my favorite part was watching the experienced girls dancing.  Hopefully we can both continue to get better next year.

I got her hat wrong last Monday,  so we fixed it up for the real show! Love my baby girl! I can't post videos from my phone, so I'll try to post from the computer once I upload them! So proud of her hard work,  and now that I've performed on stage,  so proud of her for going out there and performing despite anxieties over being on the stage.  I had no clue how scary it really is to get out there and perform.  I don't have a video of me yet,  hoping to get a copy from a friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment