Sunday, December 2, 2007

The Tooth Fairy is coming!

Emily finally lost her first baby tooth. It has been lose for about 3 weeks. She was eating her breakfast this morning and it fell out. She was a little unnerved at first. But when we got excited and started taking pictures-soon to come I promise-she immediately cheered up and got over the fact that there was blood in her mouth! We told her to put it under her pillow tonight and the tooth fairy would come visit her. Then she wanted to know who that was and what she looked like. Well, shucks. How did my child grow up and not know who she is???? I will have to get creative and do some research on the internet. There is always my tooth fairy costume if all else fails :)

Well, the girls are crying so I should go-let me rephrase- Emily is crying about something Sydney has done to her yet again. What ever happened to the big sister as the torturer? How did she not get that memo? It goes against the rules of nature.

1 comment:

  1. Since when is the big sister the torturer? I think Sydney is merely carrying on a family tradition.

    ReplyDelete