Thursday, August 14, 2008

Not a huge baseball fan but...

I absolutely love this song! JustinRoberts.org/popfly

We listen to kids music in the car most of the time.  I actually am starting to like several different artists, and this particular song gets stuck in my head and I don't even mind it.  I was even looking at the iTunes store thinking about buying his album, but didn't yet. So I was especially pleased to see that the artist, Justin Roberts has a video on his website of this song, so when I get it stuck in my head I can get it out again by listening to it. Of course the girls love music on the computer so now that they now I have certain songs, they ask to hear them again & again.

When school starts, I will switch back to my favorite stations again once they are out of the car. he he!

No comments:

Post a Comment