Sunday, November 11, 2007

Hunger Strike

I am not sure what the best method is parenting wise, but I am really getting frustrated with Sydney not eating her dinners. She likes most food, but she does not like stirfry. She likes the parts of stirfry, just not the combining feature. So tonight she looked at her food and refused to eat it. I was already in a less than lovely mood, so that was the last straw for me. I wrapped up the food on her plate and told her she could have it for breakfast, lunch or dinner tomorrow but she wasn't going to eat anything else until the food was gone. I mean to follow through and serve it at breakfast, but I really hope she doens't push this much past breakfast. She is such a crab when she is hungry.

Tune in tomorrow to see who has the stronger will power! Vote for Mom-or send ideas on how to handle it!

No comments:

Post a Comment