Thursday, November 8, 2007

Spinning class

I went to spinning class today for the second day in a row and wow I was sore. But it turns out I have been sitting to the saddle wrong. Ooops. So hopefully it will be better now. I used to ride bikes more when I had a teenager and had a pair of clipless shoes somewhere. I finally dug them out of the garage and put them in the car to take for my next class. Everyone says the pulling motion is easier when you have those and don't try to use the little toe baskets.

Did you know we have a fireplace in our house! It is fun to have a mantle place to hang stocking from this year, but until last night we never used the fireplace itself. It is gas. And it has been really hot up until just the last few weeks. The fireplace has a glass shield in front so I didn't feel a lot of heat kicking out of the thing. It was a little disappointing, but it looks pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment