Monday, November 19, 2007

Not the best weekend

Sorry for the lack of posting. We had a bit of a rough weekend. Karl lost his wallet & phone at the Y on Saturday and we spent some time trying to call people like the phone & credit card companies, the police, and the phone insurance company. We are still hopeful it might be returned, but it is very disappointing to make that kind of a mistake. We encourage everyone to take a moment to copy front and back of everything in your wallet. It hopefully we never come in useful, but it is good to be prepared.

On Sunday Emily started running a fever and coughing so I took her home from church. We both ended up crashing in bed for a nap. Sydney joined us when she got home with Karl and we had a nap sandwich. When I woke up I was roasting. I was the middle of the sandwich! Emily is feeling better today thankfully, and I hope we will not have any ill health as we travel for Thanksgiving. I may not be posting too much as I will away from my computer, but maybe I can submit it remotely. Who knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment