Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Insomnia

When is insomnia insomnia and when is it just a hard time falling asleep. I never used to be a night person, but here I am just a minute before midnight trying to finish this post. I realized just a few minutes ago as I was about to get into bed that I had not written yet today. I had thought about a few different topics, but never actually written. So now I am going to write about why I have a hard time going to bed at a devent hour. I feel like I have preprogrammed myself to end the day around midnight despite intentions to go to bed early. Yesterday the plan was 10:30 but the reality was 12:00. Other night this week have been 2 and 1 am. Those nights were the worst becasue I lay in bed for about an hour thinking of different things to do. I just could not quiet my mind down to fall asleep.

So now I am going to give it a whirl. Sleeping that is. My body is really tired, but my mind still feels like it is on turbo.

1 comment: